Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Review - Sit Stay Fetch

Review - Sit Stay Fetch
By Lee Tuan James

Sit Stay Fetch has helped me solve my dog's aggressive behavior problems and transformed him into a well-behaved dog!

You must read this review first if you have a problem with your dog's behavior, have a need to slash your dog training time in half, or are looking for techniques that give you immediate results.

It all started about a month ago when I adopted a homeless adult Retriever. Unfortunately, he was not well-trained and has a tendency to bite on everything around the house. I try to correct this behavior with some free online tips but it did not work too well and needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

As I continued searching online for dog training help and I found some dog sites recommending Sit Stay Fetch. After some thought, I decided to give this book a try after reading the positive reviews from many dog owners.

Within two weeks of applying the techniques mentioned inside the book, I have managed to teach my dog to get rid of his biting and mouthing behavior. I am absolutely delighted and I have since use Sit Stay Fetch to teach my dog basic commands and some tricks.

Frankly, I enjoy reading and learning from Sit Stay Fetch very much. In his book, author Daniel Stevens who is also a professional dog trainer, has actually created this excellent dog training guide to help anyone to understand their dogs better by learning the best tried and tested dog obedience training methods, without wasting time using training techniques that do not work.

He gives insights into what the dog is thinking, why they behave the way they do, what motivates them to do what they do, and tips on what to do to correct the problems. I have learned so much from his instructions, and my dog is now following my commands and I am able to control him.

In my opinion no dog owner should be without a copy of Sit Stay Fetch. This 186 page book is jam-packed with useful and practical information, very easy to understand, follow and the results are remarkable!

Sit Stay Fetch is laid out in nine easy to follow chapters with step-by-step courses that cover everything you will ever need to know about looking after and training your dog. Included within to help you further are also topics on:

Selecting, buying and raising a puppy or older dog
The best ways to care for your dog
The advantages and disadvantages of all the training methods
How to understand your dog through body language, facial expressions and the impact of wolf instincts
How to train your dog virtually any command and tricks including Come, Hold, Leave, Seek, Beg, Catch, Crawl, and even climb ladders!
The best methods to train your dog, including the latest thing in dog training – dog whispering!

Sit Stay Fetch is also applicable for dogs of any age or breed that you want to train successfully. You won't be disappointed with the instructions given as it is so simple to comprehend and apply, many people have actually reported achieving extremely fast results with this dog training guide.

Lee Tuan James is a dog lover and owner who has benefited from Sit Stay Fetch. To find out more on what the book offers, please read the full review: Sit Stay Fetch Review

I highly recommend Sit Stay Fetch for anyone who is a dog owner who has a dog behavior problem that they need to address and solve quickly. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home